Abaribe Speaks on Abia PDP Zoning, Says It’s Only Abians That Will Decide Who Will Govern Them in 2023
My attention has been drawn to a document signed by the State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Dr Alwell Asiforo purporting the Abia State PDP has zoned the Governorship seat to Abia North and Abia Central and wish to assure all Abians who are desirous of an end to IMPOSITION in Abia State to disregard the purported zoning for the following reasons:
- While any member of PDP has the right to support anybody for any elective position in Nigeria, it cannot be to the exclusion of any other member.
- It is obvious that the statement was merely formulated to exclude me from the contest.
- By virtue of section 42(2) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended, no person or body can exclude Senator ENYINNAYA ABARIBE (Nma Agha Ndigbo) from contesting and winning the 2023 elections in Abia State.
- All PDP members and Abia citizens are therefore urged to remain calm and participate in the forthcoming congresses and primaries where your voice will be heard as we dismantle the CABAL that want to keep Abians subjected to further years of IMPOSITION.
- It is only Abians that will decide who will be their Governor in 2023.
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or advert placement, please send to email@example.com. For more enquiry, please call or WhatsApp us on 08063615010.
You can support our Investigative Journalism work, by donating into ATA MEDIA, GTBANK, 0267485001