Fruitful Vine Christian Assembly International Presents 12Days Fasting And Prayer Programme Titled:
Power And Glory Encounter
The program started with opening prayers, praises,worship and powerful testimonies followed.
Pst Don Caleb Okorie led the congregation in another prayer session.
Minister Vitalis Came up and sang to the glory of God.
The choir came up stage and sang gloriously to the glory of God.
Speaker: Pst Ime Johnson
Topic: Altar And Mercy
Text: Hebrews 4: 16, Colossian 2:16, Hebrews 9: 5, Isaiah 1: 18,
-Grace in time of mercy is found at the throne of grace.
- Altar of mercy is obtained on a person’s behalf.
- An altar is a place of exchange, communication and influence where spirit actively respond.
- An altar is a place of sacrifice and a power point where spiritual strength are drawn.
- An altar is a meeting place for God(Divinity) and man (Humanity). Exodus 29: 42-43.
- Mercy means compassion or forgiveness shown to a person.
- It means compassionate treatment or attitude towards an offender.
Things To Know:
- Altar is not about the place but the sacrifice.
- An altar can be certain things you do by sacrifice, thereby drawing altars. Acts 9: 36- 41
- Altars are made by sacrifices.
- Altar can be a person, who has paid different prices.
- The higher you go in life the more altars should raise.
Why Do You Need Altars:
- Because victories and breakthroughs are more spiritual than physical.
How Do You Raise Altars:
- Be kind hearted.
- Be merciful. Matthew 5:7
- You must try your best to obtain the throne of grace.
How Do You Come To The Throne Of Grace:
- Through repentance.
- Through prayers. Matthew 7:7
- Through diligence.
He concluded the message by leading the congregation in prayers and he prayed and made some declarations over their lives.
He concluded the service by praying for the bottles of oils, prayer requests and the brethren shared the Grace.
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or advert placement, please send to email@example.com. For more enquiry, please call or WhatsApp us on 08063615010.