In an interview session with profjaysblog, Ndubuisi Ihejirika popularly known as ‘Aguiyi’ from Amiyi-Ahaba Autonomous Community in ward 1 in Isuikwuato LGA of Abia State told us about his intentions to contest and represent the people of Isuikwuato in Abia State House of Assembly come 2019 under All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).
Aguiyi whose declaration to contest in the forth coming election as Abia State House of Assembly came up on the 25th of April, 2018 at his ward (ward 1) in Ahaba told profjaysblog in an interview session that Ahaba has never benefited anything from the Government since inception of Democracy in Abia State. He also stated that his people have over the years been marginalized politically by other parts of Isuikwuato and he’s coming out to change that narrative as a youth of Ahaba and Isuikwuato at large.
Aguiyi who’s a business man based in Rivers State with years of financial management skills, human capital development is a youth with no ‘god father’ in the political space.
He says “we have to take over the governance of Isuikwuato and the state by electing a credible and competent candidate(s) not minding his political affiliation in other to place Isuikwuato at the political map in the state”
The previous House of Assembly members representing Isuikwuato LGA have not been telling us the truth, otherwise, there would have been a visible development in Isuikwuato LGA.
Aguiyi says if eventually elected as House of Assembly member representing Isuikwuato LGA, he will bring out his time, resources, connections to attract government presence that will bring about developmental projects in Isuikwuato LGA.
He also listed some of his areas of priorities but not limited to if elected to be Education, Health, Employment and Road Constructions.
* There will be a foundation for scholarship for students in Primary and Secondary Schools in Isuikwuato.
* Will make sure that all schools in Isuikwuato LGA are conducive for learning as most schools (Government) are delapitated, hence not conducive for learning.
* Attract and bring the government more closer to the people for a visible developmental projects.
* Make sure there are functioning hospitals across all the clans (Imenyi, Isuamawu, Oguduasa and also Uturu) in Isuikwuato LGA.
* Road constructions in villages without proper and adequate road network for ease of transportation and also draw the attentions of NDDC to Isuikwuato LGA.
* To partner with foreign firms to boast the commercial activities in Isuikwuato LGA.
* Develop our own cashew nuts in Isuikwuato LGA and export it in a large quantity which will also have our youths busy with productivity etc.
It is the responsibility of every elected officer(s) to serve the people and bring in the change they need, and its also a collective task of the people to vote in a credible and competent officer(s) into office(s). So, vote Aguiyi for Isuikwuato House of Assembly.
– I’m on ground
– I’m accessible
– I’m a youth
– And I’m a grass root mobilizer.
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or advert placement, please send to email@example.com. For more enquiry, please call or WhatsApp us on 08063615010.
You can support our Investigative Journalism work, by donating into ATA MEDIA, GTBANK, 0267485001